1. Introduction and purpose
Therefore, [Villaverde Srl] (hereinafter, the "Company"), as owner of the treatment of your personal data, intends to inform you adequately on the tools present on the website, how they are used and how to manage them, even for it is to disable them.
This disclosure about cookies (hereinafter, "Cookie Disclosure") supplements the privacy statement made by the Company in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data ("G.D.P.R."), that you can see by clicking here or access it from the link that you find the bottom of each web page of the website itself.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Each time you visit the website again the cookies are sent back to the website that has originated them (first party cookies ) or they can be sent on to external domains or subjects (third party cookies).
Cookies can be used for several purposes, for example in order to make the conservation of preferences on a website visited easier; to allow the user to navigate efficiently between pages; to remember the user’s favourite sites; to improve the user's navigation experience and, in general; to ensure that advertising content displayed is more targeted towards the users and their interests.
3. Types of cookie and legal basis
Depending on their duration, cookies can be session/temporary, if they expire or are deleted when the browser is closed or permanent cookies, which however last for longer.
As already mentioned , cookies may be first party if directly referable to the website domain and thus to the company or third party, if set directly by third parties and used for the purposes and according to the procedures that said third parties define. Third-party cookies are therefore necessarily installed by an external subject always referred to as "Third Party" and they are not managed by the website.
There are different types of cookies :
A) Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are those that serve to make navigation possible or provide a service requested by the user. Technical cookies are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or web site manager. In their turn, technical cookies may be divided into:
- Session cookies which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website. They are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- Analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies where used directly by the operator of the site to gather information in aggregate form, regarding the number of users and how these visit the said website, in order to improve the performance of the website;
- Function cookies that enable the users to navigate on the basis of a number of selected criteria (for example, the language, and products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to them.
B) Profiling cookies
Designed to create profiles for the individual user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same while surfing the network.
Finally, cookies can be classified as essential or non-essential.
Essential cookies are those that are necessary and used exclusively to enable you to navigate properly on the site and to use it without problems. Essential cookies include technical cookies for navigation and functioning. By reason of their necessary nature for guaranteeing the correct use of the website, your prior consent is not required for the installation of these cookies
Please note that unsuccessful installation may prevent navigation or, anyway, hinder the normal functionality of the website, stopping it from working properly for you.
Non-essential cookies , on the other hand, are those which are not covered by the definition of the essential cookie, such as, for example, those used to analyse the behaviour of the user on a website or profiling cookies.
For the use of these types of cookie, your prior consent is in fact needed.
Non-consent for the use of non-essential cookies does not in any way affect the smooth functioning of the site, and only prevents the activities rendered possible by the individual cookies.
Your consent is expressed whenever, after having inspected the short information document in the special banner that appears immediately when you first open the website - and if you deny your consent each time you access the site afterwards - you click the Accept button.
5. Revocation of consent given
6. Cookies installed on this website and related purposes
The following is the detail of the cookies on this website.
For third party cookies, in the subsequent dedicated paragraph there is a a list of the third parties containing links to the information document given by the external supplier and any other useful information to help you to manage them skilfully.
Technical navigation cookies are those used for the sole purpose of ensuring normal navigation and use of the website. They are not used for other purposes. The prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of these cookies .
Analytical technical cookies are used to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form about the number of visitors and how they visit the website. For first party cookies the use the operation of Google Analytics is necessary and they have no value in themselves.
First party (see references below)
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles about the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the said user when surfing the net.
Third party (see references below)
7. Third party cookies and other technologies
The following is a list of the third parties who install their own cookies through the website, together with the reference to the respective privacy policies which we ask you to refer to.
We remind you that these subjects are autonomous holders of the treatment of the data collected through the cookies served by them and therefore they can be managed and deactivated in the ways indicated in the respective disclosures.
The website uses analytical cookies provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter, "Google"), better known as "Google Analytics" therefore, cookies to allow statistical analysis, in aggregated form, relative to the use of the site are deposited on your device.
The data generated by cookies are stored by Google, as explained in the privacy statement that can be found by accessing the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
In order to ensure your privacy as rigorously as possible, the company has made the IP addresses anonymous. Consequently, Google Analytics will make your IP address anonymous as soon as technically possible.
The owner has also accepted the Google Ads Date Processing Terms made available by Google in compliance with the rules in force and has taken steps to limit the possibility of sharing data with third parties, through specific settings.
In view of the above, the advertising options and data sharing with Google have not been enabled and Google Analytics was not linked to any additional service.
In any event, by accessing the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it, the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics can be downloaded and installed. In this case no information will be sent to Google Analytics.
8. Cookie management
You can refuse or disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are currently saved on your terminal by intervening on the settings of the web browser being used.
It is recalled that the modification of the cookie settings on your browser may prevent you from being able to benefit fully from the functionality of the site.
If you wish to change the permissions of the cookie, you will need to delete the cookies already saved on your browser, otherwise they will not be removed.
Each browser has specific procedures for managing cookie settings.
Below is information on how to change your cookie settings depending on the browser used.
- Run the Internet Explorer Browser;
- On the menu bar, click on Tools and select Internet Options;
- Click on the "Privacy" tab and then on the "Advanced" button. A mask will open containing options about cookies, modifiable by the user, divided between "cookie websites displayed" and "third party cookies", in addition to the flag for the acceptance of the cookie sessions.
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version, visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link:https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser;
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar to the side of the window for inserting URLs for navigation;
- Select Options;
- Select the "Privacy" panel
- In the "Tracking" section you can change the following settings for cookies:
Request sites not to carry out any tracking;
Communicate the willingness to be tracked to the websites;
Do not communicate any preference on the tracking of personal data;
- From the "History" section you can:
by enabling "Use Custom Settings" select accept third party cookies (always, from sites most visited or never) and keep them for a given period (until their expiry, to the closure of Firefox or to be asked each time)
Remove the individual cookies stored.
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version, visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link:https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Run the Chrome browser ;
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar to the side of the window for inserting URLs for navigation;
- Select Settings;
- Click "Show Advanced Settings"
- In the "Privacy" section click on the "Settings content' button
- In the "Cookie" section you can change the following settings for cookies:
Enable the Save data locally;
Modify local data only until you close the browser
Prevent sites from imposing cookies;
Block third party cookies and data of the sites;
Manage exceptions for some internet sites;
Delete one or all cookies;
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version, visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Run the Safari browser;
- Click on Safari, select "Preferences" and tap "Privacy"
- In the section "Block cookies" specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites;
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on "Details".
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page clicking on the following link:http://www.apple.com/it/support/mac-apps/safari
Safari device iOS (mobile)
- Run the Safari browser iOS;
- Tap on "Settings" and then "Safari"
- To set cookie blocking by Safari on iOS 8 or later, tap on "Block cookies" and choose among the various options and pick one of the following options: "Always block", "Allow only from current sites", 'Allow only from sites I visit" or "Always Allow"
- In iOS 7 or earlier versions tap on "Block cookies" and choose between the various options: "Never", "from third parties and advertisers" or "Always"
- To clear all cookies stored from Safari, tap on "Settings", then on "Safari" and finally click on "Clear Cookies and data."
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version, visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Run the Opera Browser;
- Click on the Preferences then click on "Advanced" and finally click on "Cookies"
- Select one of the following options:
"Accept all cookies"
"Accept cookies only from sites you visit": Third party cookies and those that are sent from a domain that is different from the one you are visiting will be rejected;
"Never accept cookies": None of the cookies will ever be saved.
For more information or checking the updated instructions for your version, visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
Further advice and utilities
9. Doubts and clarifications